|Kyiv Audit Group promotes economic development and financial success of the Clients through offering a composition of interrelated services, which stipulates for establishing a specific organizational structure of the firm:
We have been providing the above entities with wide range of services. Our profound experience comprises:
- Enterprise Audit Department
- Accounting Services Department
- Accounting and Tax Advice Department
- Legal Services Department
Also our experience covers audits and transformation of financial statements compiled under P(S)As into the financial statements meeting the requirements of IFRS, US and European GAAPs. Besides, there have been a lot of joint projects, where our staff provided services for Ukrainian resident entities, while the principal auditors of parent companies were the Big4.
Kyiv Audit Group is a client-centered firm, which policy is based on the long-term effective cooperation. We build our relationship with clients on the principles of decency, partnership, mutual understanding and high performance to achieve our common goal – to ensure a sustainable corporate and economic development by effective use of resources and offering the best solutions for your business.
Over 25 years of successful performance our clientele was joined by:
Kyiv Audit Group experience covers the following industries:
- more than one hundred major companies and holdings,
- approx. 1000 local and international entities, organizations, financial establishments, pubic bodies, middle and small firms.
Our aim is to facilitate our clients’ development, enhance their competitiveness and assist their successful performance in local and international markets.
- Food processing
- Trade and services
- Construction and Development
- Publishing and printing
- Public sector
- Exhibition Arrangement
- Fuel and Energy supply
- Oil and gas
- Metallurgy and metal processing
- Diary and meat processing
- Transportation and communication
- Crediting, insurance and Investments
- Non-for-profit activities: non-for-profit, social organizations, grantees