Financial accounting in accordance with the Ukrainian Accounting Standards (PSBO) comprises:
- posting all transactions to the accounting registers;
- preparing and finalizing all necessary accounting documents;
- preparing all necessary financial statements required in accordance with the effective Ukrainian legislation and filing of those to the Statistics and other public agencies;
- preparing other financial reports prescribed by the local legislation and filing of those to the Statistics and other public agencies.
- maintaining tax accounting on the basis of accounting data;
- processing and generating data required for compilation of reporting papers to the Income and Tax Ministry of Ukraine (i.e. state tax service);
- performing all necessary tax computations;
- preparing and filing tax returns and other reporting to the relevant offices of the Income and Tax Ministry of Ukraine.
Payroll services in accordance with requirements of the effective legislation of Ukraine comprises:
- accruing wages, salaries and other payments;
- performing all required tax computations;
- preparing and filing statutory tax and state statistical reporting with respect to payroll, related taxes and dues.
Preparation of reports according to internal requirements of a Client:
- compilation and submission financial reporting compiled in accordance with internal financial reporting requirement of a client entity;
- preparing the financial information according to IFRS or local GAAPs.